Just because we have to say goodbye to summer, doesn’t mean we have to hang up our bikinis. Here’s a favorite destination that keeps shining all year round. Paia, HI on the northshore of Maui.
-The Paia Inn Hotel is the town’s hip “beach town boutique hotel” located at the heart of the town.
-Cafe des Amis. Enjoy the most amazing selection of french mediterranean fusion cuisine.
-Mana Foods Maui. Health foods market and deli.
- Imrie Boutique “Bohemian Haute Couture”
- Letarte Boutique Letarte Swimwear flagship store
- Maui Girl and Co. Maui’s “best bikini boutique”
- Nuage Bleu. Trendy, upscales women’s beach fashion
- Acacia Swimwear. Maui girl Naomi Acacia (with Partner Lyndie Irons) is the designer of this jetsetting bohemian collection
-Hula Hoops Jewelry This Maui designer mixes gold and silver with shells, pearls and charms producing beautiful everyday jewelry. for more visit ImrieShop.blogspot.com.
-Maui Beach Sheets Pick up some brightly colored oversized beach sarongs at Maui-Girl.com