Post Summer Hair
After months of saltwater, sun and chlorine, your hair might be showing the strains of long summer days. Here are 3 tips to getting hair back into shiny, silky shape.
1. Coconut Oil Hair Mask
2 parts Coconut oil
1 part Olive oil (optional)
- Combine coconut and olive oil in a small bowl and mix well
- Apply the mixture to your hair, focusing on the ends
- Wrap hair in a bun on top of your head, cover with a shower cap and leave on for 15-30 minutes (depending on how damaged your hair is)
- Rinse out in the shower
- Shampoo and condition as usual
Source: Michelle Phan
2. Shu Uemura Full Shimmer Illuminating Treatment Masque
3. Get a simple trim. It will make all the difference immediately.
Photo: Patrick Demarchelier