The account manager is responsible for maintaining accounting records, and improving practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses a multitude of accounting activities including maintaining the general ledger preparation, journal entries financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
What will you do?
- Handle the financial aspects of Creative Design Hawaii/Bikinibird.
- Manage general bookkeeping responsibilities including Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
- Manage month-end closing procedures and reporting.
- Reconcile Quickbooks.
- Train team members on systems as needed.
- Ensure compliance across all systems.
- Take ownership of the task at hand. Be creative with solutions and have a positive attitude.
- Contribute to weekly sales and production meetings with the management team
- Ensure timely and accurate payment and receipt of invoices, payroll and all other financial transactions.
- Assist with accurate and timely monthly reconciliation
- Approve and manage expense reports
- Manage customer and employee incentive programs creation
- Manage commissions and loyalty programs (calculation and reporting)
- Collaborate with the other departments to analyze expenses and process
- Work closely with other departments to develop more efficient procedures
Knowledge, skills and abilities you MUST possess :
- Accounting experience a must
- Be an independent self-starter, with a confident, professional attitude and work ethic.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills; Be calm under pressure, reliable.
- Be able to work in a time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Have acute analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues and create solutions.
- Display a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
- Be extremely proficient in Excel, Google Sheets and Quickbooks
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance.
- Experience with small entrepreneurial company is a plus
- Ecommerce or Shopify experience a plus.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you passionate about swimwear and fashion? Not only are we the best place to shop, we are also the best place to work! We are always growing and looking for talented, dedicated and style-savvy Birds to join our team. Email your resume to email@example.com.
The Bikinibird Influencer Program is an exciting opportunity for social media influencers to get involved with our brand and help us grow our reach. We're looking for influencers who are passionate about swimwear and fashion and who are able to share their love for Bikinibird with their followers. As our partner, there are endless opportunities for exclusive discounts, early access to our products, and the chance to collaborate with us on content creation. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to build your own personal brand and expand your influence, while also helping Bikinibird connect with a wider audience. We welcome all levels of influencers to apply and join our network.
Email us with your handle and follower count and tell us why you're not an average bird.